Life can keep you constantly busy, on the run from one thing to the next with no breaks, so it’s important for you to have a space where you can unwind. Revitalize your master bathroom
by transforming it into a luxurious space where you can rejuvenate both your mind and your body—we’ve provided a few tips to help you get started.
- Choose calming colors: If you want your bathroom to be a relaxing space, you shouldn’t paint the walls a bright red! Light blues are often associated with calm and relaxation, as is green. If the tile in your bathroom is an ugly shade, consider getting a tile refinishing—not only will the room look better, but you’ll feel better while you’re in it.
- Get a soaking tub: There’s nothing better than a hot bubble bath after a long day of work—but you have to own a tub in order to take one! Freestanding tubs are becoming an increasingly popular element of bathroom design; however, a tub that’s placed into the wall will work just as well. If you already have a soaking tub but are dissatisfied with how it works, you can restore it to a like-new glistening shine with a professional tub refinishing.
- Install glass tiles: Glass tiles add a luster and sparkle to your bathroom—you’ll feel like you’ve been taken to a completely different and far more exotic place.
- Incorporate natural elements: Using natural elements adds a touch of sophistication to your bathroom, and it brings the outside in. Try installing a granite or agate slab as your countertop, or adding a nature-inspired piece of artwork or two.
- Let the light in: A well-lit space is always better for relaxation, especially when it’s illuminated with natural light. If privacy is a concern, you can always install textured glass or use glass blocks instead of panes.
If you’re looking to get started on your next bathroom remodeling
project, just contact Tub Tile and Tops
. We provide tub refinishing
and sink refinishing
services to clients throughout the Nashville, TN area. Call us today at (615) 469-0756
for a free quote!